Monday 5 November 2012

Reviving this dusty blog perhaps

Bismillahirahmanirrahim. assalamualaikum :)

Wow, this blog is way toooo dusty :/ Didn't update for a very long time. Since I forget my password. Lol. Mygod, you still young Anne sikkan dah jadi pelupak. For the God sake! HAHA Wirol yg tolong carik. Thanks gangnam! Besides, every time I wanna update, I don't have any idea what to write here. But, I'm here today, trying to update this dusty + boring blog again. So, what am I going to write now?  So many cerita that I would like to share buat uolss semua. Biasalah, dah lama gilerrrr kan iolls dah tak update. Ye idok? Eh? Hahaha. Sungguh, ingin ku luahkan bahawa belog ini dah berhabuk! Mau sinus gua dibuatnya. Okay *sneezing* Memey lerrrrr, dah lama tak menggodam jiwa disini. Pegi mana kak? Berjoli jak kejaaaaa. Haha. I will update le new entry soon. Stay tune ya! 



Let me clean the dust in this blog first *sneezing* (again) HAHA








crapping expert; anne lalala






0 comments:

Post a Comment